The Ridetheberg Mountain Bike Race 2020 has a cancellation policy pertaining to refunds. This is necessary because most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, and as such refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found. Refunds and/or substitutions where allowed will be subject to a nominal administration and handling fee.
- Full payment is required on entry. An entry is only confirmed on full payment of the entry fee.
- 85% of of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on 31 March 2020. Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on 31 March 2020 subject to the procedures and conditions described below.
- From 1 April 2020 65% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on 30 April 2020. Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on 07 May 2020 subject to the procedures and conditions described below.
- From 01 May 2020 until midnight on 07 May 2020 only substitutions will be allowed. In the absence of a substitute being found, no refunds will be allowed. It is the original entrant’s responsibility to find a substitute. Substitutes will be required to complete the online substitution process. All substitutions will be subject to a R250 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable.
- Entries for Ridetheberg 2020 will close at midnight on 07 May 2020, or when in the Race Organiser’s discretion, capacity has been reached. No refunds or substitutions will be allowed after this date.