The Ridetheberg Mountain Bike Race 2019 has a cancellation policy pertaining to refunds. This is necessary because most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, and as such refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found. Refunds and/or substitutions where allowed will be subject to a nominal administration and handling fee.
- Full payment is required on entry. An entry is only confirmed on full payment of the entry fee.
- 85% of of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019. Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019 subject to the procedures and conditions described below.
- From 1 March 2019 65% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on Monday 01 April 2019. Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on Monday 01 April 2019 subject to the procedures and conditions described below.
- From 01 April 2019 until midnight on Wednesday 08 May 2019 only substitutions will be allowed. In the absence of a substitute being found, no refunds will be allowed. It is the original entrant’s responsibility to find a substitute. Substitutes will be required to complete the online substitution process. All substitutions will be subject to a R250 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable.
- Entries for Ridetheberg 2019 will close at midnight on Wednesday 08 May 2019, or when in the Race Organiser’s discretion, capacity has been reached. No refunds or substitutions will be allowed after this date.